Inspired by the relationship between art and nature, Stone Quarry Hill Art Park seeks to educate and engage the public through exhibitions, collection, interpretation, and community outreach programs in the arts. Set among 104 acres of conserved land and groomed trails, the Art Park is dedicated to providing a unique environment for the showcasing of art by emerging and established artists, in natural and gallery settings.
Don’t Miss These Upcoming Events:
• Film Screening: A Resonant Chord: Rodger Mack and the Creative Process
• Caz Counterpoint Family Arts Day
• "All Things Cazenovia", – Artist & Juror Talk
• Syracuse Ceramic Guild's 34th Annual Pottery Fair
• "Reception of the Summer" at the Hillcrest Jephson Estate